Wednesday 13 September 2017

Menstrual Cup - Female Hygiene Product - Is It Better Than Tampons or Pads?

Recently, I got to to know about Menstrual cup, which is menstrual hygiene product. I found it very interesting because it has many great benefits that you cant find in other female hygiene products, such as tampons, pads, and menstrual sponge etc.



So, what is a menstrual hygiene product?


It is basically a silicone cup that women can insert in their vagina and it collects menstrual blood, preventing it to come out. It gives you full freedom of moving around, since it feels like it does not even there. So far there are only good reviews and feedback about menstrual cups.

Click here to o know more details about What is a Menstrual Cup and how to use a menstrual cup.

The Diva Cup


The menstrual cup that I got for myself is the Diva Cup. It is available at a reasonable price. You can order it online or get it from any store, such as CVS. In my personal opinion, this is a graet feminine hygiene and it's so sad that I got to know about it too late, but it's late than never.

If you don't know what is a menstrual cup, watch the video on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment